- One light-weight metal coat-hanger per person
- One leg of a pair of old panty-hose per person (Runs are fine.)
- If the coat hanger is small, knee-high hose may work.
- Pull down on the middle of the bottom of a metal coat hanger until it makes a diamond shape.
- Cut off one leg of a pair of panty hose.
- Open the top of the panty-hose leg, and pull it over the diamond part of the coat-hanger.
- Bend the top, hooked part of the coat hanger until it bends around to touch itself, forming a small teardrop-shaped handle.
- Pull the open end of the pantyhose leg over the teardrop and then wrap it around and around the tear-drop to cushion it.
- Wrap masking tape around the cushioned handle area, to hold the panty-hose in place, and to form a handle. <>o Voila!